Thursday, February 6, 2014

Spotlight Interview With Author Sydney Arrison





Today, we have author Sydney Arrison with us for a interview. Thanks for joining us Sydney with the Spotlight Interview. Please introduce yourself and your book to help our readers get to know you.


Sydney Arrison began writing at a very early age. While a freshman in college her English professor encouraged her to pursue writing as a career. She was a reporter for the independent press and is currently working on her third novel. Sydney resides in New York with her husband and two children.


What inspired the author to write books?


I was painfully shy as a kid, writing helped me find my voice. I knew after watching "To Kill A Mockingbird, that I would be a lawyer or an author."

What was the hardest part to write the books in?

It was difficult to keep my focus while writing My Heart In Seoul. My best friend was terminally ill. She passed a day after I finished the final draft of the book.

Do you outline?

No, I never outline.

What is your writing routine?

I love to write early in the morning or late at night.

What do you do when you are not writing?

I really enjoy reading, biking, hiking and spending time with my family.

Thank you Sydney for taking the time to do the Spotlight Interview with us. We wish you the best of luck and success in everything you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment