Monday, August 3, 2015

Newbies On Writing Ebooks!




Lately, as I am on the bus or out shopping; I hear interesting statements from people about their everyday life and how they want to change it. They seem to not know how they will go about solving it. Since I had my journal with me; I started jotting down these ideas.

Days and weeks had went by. Suddenly, an alarm went off inside of my head. It was time to write. All I knew is that I had tons of ideas, but I didn't know where to start. Then I'd asked myself, what should I do and how should I get started?

I want to be a voice for others. Maybe I can help someone solve their problems. Where do they look? What devices are they using? Only if I can get some tips to guide me every step of the way!

See, I heard that ebooks is what is hot. You don't have to fill your bag up with books no more. It's very convenient, quick and easy read. Not to mention that people aren't afraid to spend up to $2.99 for a good read.

Also, I can earn a passive income. It can be my part time gig. Soon I will be bringing in money to help my household out or to get through college. I can be independent and not rely on my parents.

I am really considering this. With the nonfiction ebook guides; I know I will succeed!

Click here to begin your journey...Write Ebooks!



No comments:

Post a Comment